Committed To Recovering Compensation For Those Injured In California Motor Vehicle Accidents
A motor vehicle accident resulting in serious injuries often becomes a complex set of puzzles to solve, including:
- Determining the cause(s) of the accident
- Evaluating injuries
- Identifying liability and sources of compensation for the injured
At any time following a motor vehicle accident, a personal injury law firm working on the case may be simultaneously evaluating crash data, soliciting opinions from medical experts, interviewing eyewitnesses and collaborating closely with the injured person and family members. Efficient operations, focused analysis and clear communication are essential after accidents such as:
- Auto collisions involving two or more vehicles
- Accidents involving ride-sharing vehicles operated by Uber and Lyft drivers
- Truck accidents such as big-rig crashes and accidents involving specialized commercial vehicles like utility service trucks
- Motorcycle accidents in town, on highways and on rural roads
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Public transportation accidents involving buses, trains and airplanes
We represent people injured while using scooters, e-bicycles, boats and private aircraft. At KRA Legal, PC, we embrace these challenges with a strong focus on achieving results. People describe our law firm’s approach as thorough, methodical and caring toward people injured in traffic accidents.
Tips For Dealing With An Insurance Company After A California Auto Accident
Most people who have been involved in traffic accidents immediately think about their insurance or other drivers’ insurance as sources of compensation. While this may be the case after your car or truck accident, we caution you against attempting to get help from your insurer or another insurer without legal advice. Several specific do’s and don’ts that we provide potential clients as suggestions include:
- Do report your accident to your insurer.
- Do not expect your insurer to be on your side as you prepare to file a claim. After an accident, your insurer or any other relevant insurer will be in the position of your adversary, attempting to deny you the compensation you deserve.
- Do not give detailed statements to insurance company representatives before talking to a lawyer.
- Do exercise caution in posts that you make on social media while your case is pending. If you claim to have suffered a neck injury but post pictures of yourself engaged in active sports activities, this information could ultimately harm your case. Even if you think your posts are private, images that you post may become public through other people’s interactions with your posts.
- Do keep careful records of your medical consultations and treatments. Follow doctors’ orders as well as you can. This information may prove pivotal for your case.
- Do entrust detailed record-keeping and interactions with insurers to a lawyer who understands personal injury legal processes.
For personalized advice, consult with one of our motor vehicle accident attorneys. One of our lawyers, attorney Kenechi R. Agu, is a former engineer and corporate employee. He and our other attorneys are meticulous and effective at interactions with insurance companies. Our precision and professionalism can make a great difference in the success of your injury claim after a motor vehicle accident.
Our Motor Vehicle Accident Firm Welcomes Your Inquiry
Initial consultations at KRA Legal, PC, are always free. If we represent you after a car, truck or motorcycle accident, we will do so on a contingency basis. This means you will owe no legal fees until we recover compensation for you. We are prepared to work hard to maximize your recovery of compensation for medical expenses, lost wage replacement, disability accommodations, and pain and suffering. Allow us to explain in further detail how we can work together for the sake of your recovery.